Editing and Proofreading Services
You've labored over composing the next masterpiece. Now it's time to ensure your readers encounter an exceptional experience. A particular word, grammatical errors, or typo can make all the difference between an excellent or poor experience. Don't worry. We have you covered. Our editors and proofreaders will partner with you to ensure your story resonates with readers as you intended, and more.
How it works
- Correcting grammar and punctuation.
- Smoothing out syntax.
- Ensuring stylistic consistency.
- Fact-checking information.
- Polish language.
- Suggest potential craft issues.
- One round of proofreading.
- Edits delivered via Microsoft Word with changes tracked.
- Accepting suggest revisions is up to you.
- 100,000 word or 333-page limit.
- If your book exceeds the limits above, Brookstone Author House will create a custom quote just for you.